[Aporte] Recabinet 3Acá les dejo la última versión del Recabinet, trae unos impulsos que están barbaros, pruebenlo si pueden. Saludos.
Recabinet is the world’s ultimate cabinet simulator, launched in 2008 as the most comprehensive speaker cabinet impulse response library on the market. Since then, it has become a secret weapon of major artists and producers such as Steve Stevens, Vernon Reid, Devildriver, and Ill Niño.
In 2011, with Recabinet 3, it is a full-fledged, self-contained solution – an audio FX plugin for VST, AU, and RTAS formats for Mac OS X and Windows. It offers 20 virtual cabinets, 8 virtual mics, and 2 internal channels with the British-inspired Kazrog Konsole EQ, specifically voiced for making guitar and bass tracks come alive. Best of all, you can blend any cabinet and microphone/position combination with 100% phase coherency – breaking the laws of physics!
Recabinet 3 makes it fast and easy to find inspiring new sounds, avoiding the hassle of complex mixer routing and folder navigation associated with impulse response libraries. It also ships with ready-to-rock factory presets, with more on the way from major artists and producers.
Add Recabinet 3 in the signal chain after your favorite analog guitar amp, or your favorite software amp simulator (with cabinet simulation disabled) and you will experience a dramatic improvement in the realism of your guitar tracks. Recabinet 3 changes the proverbial game, giving you album-quality guitar tone direct, faster and easier than ever before.
Recabinet 3 Details
* 1960 – based on a Marshall 1960AV 4×12
* Angora – based on a Line 6 Vetta 4×12
* Blackface 4×10 – based on a Fender ’65 Super Reverb 4×10
* Chordal – based on a Roland JC120
* Damien – based on a Marshall 1936 2×12
* Dazed – based on a Supro Thunderbolt
* Eagle – based on an ENGL Pro 4×12
* Excel – based on a Randall RS412XLT100 4×12
* Genzie – based on a Genz Benz G-Flex ported 2×12
* Green – based on an original 1970s Marshall 4×12
* Igor – based on a Krank Krankenstein 4×12
* Manatee – based on an Ampeg SVT 8×10
* Motown – based on an Ampeg Portaflex B15N
* Ogre – based on a Bogner Uberkab 4×12
* Oversize – based on a Mesa Standard 4×12
* Sterling – based on a Marshall Hand Wired 4×12 (late 1960s reissue)
* Tangerine – based on an Orange 4×12
* Top Boost – based on a Vox AC30
* Tweed 1×12 – based on a Fender ’53 Deluxe 1×12
* Zodiac 2×12 – based on a Selmer Zodiac Twin 30
* 57 – based on a Shure SM57
* 545 – based on a Shure Unidyne III 545
* 121 – based on a Royer 121
* 409 – based on a Sennheiser MD409
* 421 – based on a Sennheiser MD421
* i5 – based on an Audix i5
* Reference – based on an Earthworks M30
* U87 – based on a Neumann U87
* Mac OS X (10.5 and higher) – VST, AU, and RTAS formats on Intel-based Macs
* Windows (XP SP2 and higher) – VST format (RTAS support coming soon)
* Recabinet 3 is a 32 bit plugin, and will work in 64 bit DAWs under compatibility mode. Full 64 bit support coming soon.
Pricing and Availability
* New users can purchase Recabinet 3 for $129.99
* Users who purchased Recabinet on October 23rd, 2009 or later can upgrade to Recabinet 3 for $59.99
* Users who purchased Recabinet between November 1st, 2008 and October 22nd, 2009 are eligible for a FREE upgrade to Recabinet 3 by logging in to the members’ area between January 18 and January 26, 2011 and claiming their free upgrade. Past the grace period, they are entitled to discounted upgrade pricing.