[Aporte] Recabinet 3
Recabinet is the world’s ultimate cabinet simulator, launched in 2008 as the most comprehensive speaker cabinet impulse response library on the market. Since then, it has become a secret weapon of major artists and producers such as Steve Stevens, Vernon Reid, Devildriver, and Ill Niño.
In 2011, with Recabinet 3, it is a full-fledged, self-contained solution – an audio FX plugin for VST, AU, and RTAS formats for Mac OS X and Windows. It offers 20 virtual cabinets, 8 virtual mics, and 2 internal channels with the British-inspired Kazrog Konsole EQ, specifically voiced for making guitar and bass tracks come alive. Best of all, you can blend any cabinet and microphone/position combination with 100% phase coherency – breaking the laws of physics!
Recabinet 3 makes it fast and easy to find inspiring new sounds, avoiding the hassle of complex mixer routing and folder navigation associated with impulse response libraries. It also ships with ready-to-rock factory presets, with more on the way from major artists and producers.
Add Recabinet 3 in the signal chain after your favorite analog guitar amp, or your favorite software amp simulator (with cabinet simulation disabled) and you will experience a dramatic improvement in the realism of your guitar tracks. Recabinet 3 changes the proverbial game, giving you album-quality guitar tone direct, faster and easier than ever before.
Recabinet 3 Details
* 1960 – based on a Marshall 1960AV 4×12
* Angora – based on a Line 6 Vetta 4×12
* Blackface 4×10 – based on a Fender ’65 Super Reverb 4×10
* Chordal – based on a Roland JC120
* Damien – based on a Marshall 1936 2×12
* Dazed – based on a Supro Thunderbolt
* Eagle – based on an ENGL Pro 4×12
* Excel – based on a Randall RS412XLT100 4×12
* Genzie – based on a Genz Benz G-Flex ported 2×12
* Green – based on an original 1970s Marshall 4×12
* Igor – based on a Krank Krankenstein 4×12
* Manatee – based on an Ampeg SVT 8×10
* Motown – based on an Ampeg Portaflex B15N
* Ogre – based on a Bogner Uberkab 4×12
* Oversize – based on a Mesa Standard 4×12
* Sterling – based on a Marshall Hand Wired 4×12 (late 1960s reissue)
* Tangerine – based on an Orange 4×12
* Top Boost – based on a Vox AC30
* Tweed 1×12 – based on a Fender ’53 Deluxe 1×12
* Zodiac 2×12 – based on a Selmer Zodiac Twin 30
* 57 – based on a Shure SM57
* 545 – based on a Shure Unidyne III 545
* 121 – based on a Royer 121
* 409 – based on a Sennheiser MD409
* 421 – based on a Sennheiser MD421
* i5 – based on an Audix i5
* Reference – based on an Earthworks M30
* U87 – based on a Neumann U87
* Mac OS X (10.5 and higher) – VST, AU, and RTAS formats on Intel-based Macs
* Windows (XP SP2 and higher) – VST format (RTAS support coming soon)
* Recabinet 3 is a 32 bit plugin, and will work in 64 bit DAWs under compatibility mode. Full 64 bit support coming soon.
Pricing and Availability
* New users can purchase Recabinet 3 for $129.99
* Users who purchased Recabinet on October 23rd, 2009 or later can upgrade to Recabinet 3 for $59.99
* Users who purchased Recabinet between November 1st, 2008 and October 22nd, 2009 are eligible for a FREE upgrade to Recabinet 3 by logging in to the members’ area between January 18 and January 26, 2011 and claiming their free upgrade. Past the grace period, they are entitled to discounted upgrade pricing.