Aca van un par de trucos para bajar de rapidshare q encontre navegando por ahi.
Aclaro, no los probe, es q no tengo mucha idea de como hacer esto, pero prueben si funcionan capas les sirve. Si no es asi, borro el post.
Habia un par de trucos ams pero no los entendi asique no lo postie, jaja. si les interesa les dejo el link de la pagina original.
Rapidshare has been an excellent tool for sharing large files. Over the last few weeks, many people have figured out how to more efficently use this service. I wanted to document some of these suggestions here. If you have more please let me know.
Rapidshare traces the users IP address to limit each user to a certain amount of downloading per day. To get around this, you need to show the rapidshare server, a different IP address. You can do this one of
1. Short-Out the java script:
1. Goto the page you want to download
2. Select FREE button
3. In the address bar put the following: java script:alert(c=0)
4. Click OK
5. Click OK to the pop-up box
6. Enter the captcha
7. Download Your File
2. Request a new IP address from your ISP server.
Here's how to do it in windows:
1. Click Start
2. Click run
3. In the run box type cmd.exe and click OK
4. When the command prompt opens type the following. ENTER after each new line.
5. Erase your cookies in whatever browser you are using.
6. Try the rapidshare download again.
Frequently you will be assigned a new IP address when this happens. Sometime you will, sometimes you will not.
If you are on a fixed IP address, this method will not work. To be honest, I do not know how to do this in
linux/unix/etc. If this works for you, you may want to save the above commands into a batch file, and just
run it when you need it.
3. Use a proxy with SwitchProxy and Firefox:
1. Download and install Firefox if you have not already
2. Download and install SwitchProxy
3. Google for free proxies
4. When you hit your download limit, clean your cookies and change your proxy